|UN Commodity Trade Database|
- Provider: United Nations Statistics Division
- Coverage: 290 countries, from 1962– 2011. Data about bilateral trade-flows for 99 different groups of commodities (different classifications are available).
- Frequency: annual
- Variables: Variables containing the value, weight and quantity traded between pairs of countries. Data is available for imports, exports, re-imports and re-exports.
|International Price Program of the Bureau of Labour Statistics - US|
The dataset allows to distinguish between intrafirm and extrafirm transactions (but not between foreign-owned and US multinational firms).
- Provider: Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Coverage: prices indexes of import and export trade between US and partner countries
- Frequency: monthly
- Variables: information on import and export prices for approximately 22,000 items used to generate import and export price indexes
- Data used in: Clausing, K.A. (2003), Tax-Motivated Transfer Pricing and US Intrafirm Trade, Journal of Public Economics 87, 2207-2223